Mental Health Support
Are You Searching For a New Provider?
The aim of mental health support is to reduce isolation, assist with or help you relearn activities of daily living, set recovery goals, develop social skills and support you to connect with local support services.
Our Mental Health Support Services include:
- Education around stress management and coping strategies
- Working with you to develop a mental health recovery plan and a relapse plan
- Help to better manage your daily activities and reconnect to your community
- Assistance to engage with specialist or clinical mental health services referrals to other appropriate services
- Support for family, carers and others, including managing behaviors of concern help
- Connecting to government assistance (talking to Centrelink, housing agencies, hospitals etc.)
- Medication prompting
- Parenting support
- Assistance with coordinating services
- Sourcing recreational activities.